World of Fae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
How to attract a house fairy... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to attract a house fairy...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

How to attract a house fairy... Empty
PostSubject: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 pm

If you've never worked with fairy folk before, don't be too quick about inviting them into your home, garden, or
life in general. Do some research and reading first. Irish/Scottish/Welsh folklore is a good place to start. Ask
others who do have experience with fairies for advice. Not all fairies are good or helpful fairies. They are known
for playing pranks and in the British Isles, fairies are considered dangerous and interaction with them is avoided.
Look at all the folklore about fairy protection. For instance, it is commonly believed fairies steal new born babies
and replace them with a fairy child that sickens and dies. For this reason, newborns and new mothers are never
left alone and certain protections are placed around the room and home.

If you do invite fairies, make sure you specify "helpful" fairies. It might be a good idea to look up some different
types of fairies so that you can visualize and name those fairies who are known to be helpful and even fond of
humans. Be sure you also read all the lore on keeping fairies happy. The last thing you want in your life is an
angry fairy!

It is said fairies are repelled by iron and bells. Although, I have read myths in which fairies are attracted to bells.
If you do invite the fae folk to join in in ritual or a magickal working, be sure to leave them some little gift or
libation as a thank you. Not doing so is very insulting to the fae. But, never say "thank you" to fairies. Apparantly,
they consider this rude. Fairies do not forgive and forget. Once insulted, they will never work with you again. At
least, that is what I've been told.

Now, I have said thank you before when working with fairies, and so far, so good. Maybe they understood it was
a mistake of ignorance, maybe the fairies that joined me aren't bothered by spoken thanks, or maybe they
ignored it because I left them a libation.

If you decide you want to keep your fairies around, it is good to offer them regular gifts of honey and milk, cakes
and wine or ale, and occasionally small crystals and gems, or anything your particular fairies are known to like.
Fairies, in my experience, like being spoken to, and included in your daily rounds. I have found when I spend a
few mintues talking to my house fairies, their activity level increases.

Fairies love to play and will happily amuse your cat while amusing themselves. They will amuse themselves by
playing harmless pranks on you too. They might hide your keys just as you're leaving for work, cause an errant
breeze to lift your skirts, or blow your hair in you face, or any number of things. While this may be frustrating for
you, they are laughing hysterically. Try to laugh with them.

Fairies who are loyal to their adopted family will also provide protection. One day, when my granddaughter was
about a year old, she was sitting in a booster chair that was strapped to a kitchen chair. Somehow, she managed to
tip the chair over (she's very strong). My son saw what happened and ran to catch her, but he knew he couldn't get
there in time. The fairies who play with my granddaughter, knew this as well and they held the chair, suspened
at a 90 degree angle, until my son could reach it and put it back on solid ground.

The easiest way to encounter fairies is in the Astral Realm of your dreams. If you are experienced enough with
astral states, you will also be able to seem them in your waking life. If you are trying to contact the fairy world for
the first time, however, start with your dreams. Before going to sleep, meditate for a few minutes while asking the
fairies to visit you in your dreams. I have also found that placing a well charged Amethyst crystal next to the bed
is very helpful in making contact. Amethyst makes your psychic self more open and accessible. You may get
results the first night, or you may have keep trying for several days or even weeks.

Do what you can to make your home fairy friendly, and don't worry too much about the folklore you read. Some
fairies may hate cats, other may find them fun to play with. Some may hate bells, some may be attracted to them.
You'll have to experiment, and do your research before you know for sure.

And, don't forget your garden, or anyplace outdoors. This is a great place to meet the fae. Every plant, tree, and
bush has its share of devas, or nature spirits. These too are part of the fairy realm. Sit outside sometime, in you
backyard, a park, a forest, or a beach, and open your mind to these spirits. Sooner or later, they will make contact.
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 pm

"Do what you can to make your home fairy friendly, and don't worry too much about the folklore you read. Some
fairies may hate cats, other may find them fun to play with. Some may hate bells, some may be attracted to them.."

I just wanted to comment on that above quote from your post. I think you have a good point. Some faes' don't mind cats or dogs, but some arn't too keen on them. It depends on the faery Being.

A friend of mine on another forum shared with us an experience she has just had at her home. She wasnt sure if faeries existed or not but to her surprise, she has been experiencing knocking on her walls and hearing someone call her name. Also, she has heard this same voice say to the cat "Scat cat, Scat!" and the cat is now afraid to go into the kitchen where this Being is hanging out at.

My friend told it to "give her a break" and with that, she hasnt heard anything since then. I don't know if this Being was offended in her abruptness. She told it that if it loves God, it could stay, but if it doesnt and has bad intentions, it's not permitted at her home.

So far, things are quiet now. I just hope that she didnt offend him/her while getting her point across if it was a faery , brownie or pixie who didnt have bad intentions.
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 am

Hey I'm really new to all of this and was wondering if you could answer some questions for me? What do you mean by a charged Amethyst Crystal? I tried to meditate before but my house has 4 kids and 2 stressed parents how can I meditate without my mind going some where else? I was meditating once and the Jonas brothers were stuck in my head. How do I meditate? E-mail me some time if you want.
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 am

Hi FaeCat sunny

When Gage referred to a charged amythest crystal- It could be that he had ut it out in the Sunlight for 24 hours -- as the Sun's energy will actually cleanse and charge it.

Some people who have been attuned to Reiki also charge crystals by holding them and sending energy into them.

Being that I am a Christian, I feel that God's Spirit is involved with Reiki more than people realize and when they send energy into the crystal, God is actually energizing it if they have the intent to energize it.

Sunlight works wonders in cleaning out bad energy from crystals also- as well as charging them if you leave them out for 24 hours in the sun or on a windowsill.

I also have a hard time meditating, but what may help is if you put on a calming CD on your CD player- and put on your earphones to block out outside noise from your family. Go in a quiet place- even if in the attic or car-- Let yourself relax and then meditate-- visualize a place out in Nature-- like near a wooded area, etc., and tell the Faery that you respect them--a nd would like to know if any (who are on God's side-because some may work on the dark side-be careful) would like to meet you and that you would like to cooperate with them.

Wait to see what happens- if any fae or Elven type Being stops by in your meditation. Maybe that Elven Faery that was in your last dream may even appear!

hugs
Lisa
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Lisa you are such a help! I hope I get to see the fae and be able to talk to The Eight like Natalie Lynn who you know as Admin. She owns Real Fairies and I e-mail her often.
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

I just wanted to tell you that I have been throwing pennies outside in my backyard and the coins just disappeared. I also was lying in my bed praying to God and when I finished I felt something run from my arm down to my leg and stopped. it felt like a marble was rolling down but it was lighter and I was staring at the spot as it happened and nothing was there! I think the fae were listening to me as I was praying and ran to go back to the 5th dimension.
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Interesting .. It could be that the fae were letting you know they were there and they werent really running away!

Keep on praying to God though- because He will send angels over there for protection- and the types of Faes that hang around you will be innocent ones-- and noone with bad intent.-
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

That is very much true because the fae I have encountered so far have done nothing to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to attract a house fairy...   How to attract a house fairy... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to attract a house fairy...
Page 1 of 1