World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

An experience of sorts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quet
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: An experience of sorts...   Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm not sure I should really be posting this here, but it occurred while searching through the forest as a follow up for my last sighting.
Since Gage asked me to, I'm telling you my experience. I'm still shaken, so.. Apologies if what I say doesn't make a lot of sense. For the sake of time, because I feel so tired right now, I'll post logs between Gage and I..

(9:37:08 PM) Quet: I was.. Well, I found a wrench this morning, at about 6AM, and decided "what the heck, I'll be brave and face the dark", and went out to open the fence. I had brought my camera with me, but it was still pretty dark out, and the torch didn't give good enough lighting to take any pictures.
(9:37:27 PM) spritegage: oh, god man
(9:37:28 PM) Quet: So I walked to the clearing that I told you about, the place with the tree and the fairy rings.
(9:37:44 PM) spritegage: i told you, you didnt have to do it!
(9:37:56 PM) Quet: And I had a look at the huge tree, and took a seat on the trunk- it curved outwards so it was like a lounger almost.
(9:38:10 PM) Quet: And then.. I don't know, I just suddenly felt like I was falling.
(9:38:34 PM) spritegage: wait, the tree curved?
(9:38:46 PM) Quet: It was the way it had grown.
(9:39:05 PM) Quet: It sloped slightly, but it was big and sturdy. It had to be hundreds of years old.
(9:39:26 PM) Quet: So, I felt like I was falling, and I dropped the torch in shock, so I couldn't see anything after that.
(9:39:48 PM) Quet: The feeling passed, and I found myself lying on the ground, still in the dark.
(9:39:53 PM) spritegage: where did you wake up? or did you find your way back?
(9:41:29 PM) Quet: And then.. There was a woman. Standing over me, wearing this beautful silky dress, in the middle of winter as well. I tried to stand up to confront her, but everything still felt so far away, as if the world around me was.. warped or something. She said something, but I don't know what it was, it was muffled slightly, or in a language I can't understand, and then... I don't know how to explain this part.
(9:41:33 PM) Quet: I fell "up".
(9:41:53 PM) Quet: I felt as if I was falling up, and I ended up blacking out after that.
(9:42:05 PM) spritegage: ....umm...
(9:42:27 PM) Quet: I got back, like, a couple of hours ago, absolutely freezing and in need of a hot bath
(9:42:42 PM) Quet: I think I'm going mad.
(9:43:01 PM) spritegage: I trust you... it just seems to brilliant to be true... it seems troll-ish... I know you wouldnt lie... but it seems so....... far-fetched...
(9:44:15 PM) Quet: That's the problem. It's so far-fetched, I don't know the point when I lost consciousness. I might have some sort of medical condition, and anything after the feeling of dizziness that occured might have been a dream induced by a massive stroke or something.
(9:44:41 PM) Quet: I don't feel that bad, so I'm not going to go to the hospital, but.. It's just so.. Ugh.
(9:44:42 PM) Quet: I don't know.
(9:44:46 PM) Quet: I really don't know.
(9:45:27 PM) spritegage: Id call the cops, but itd be wierd telling them to go to the UK
(9:46:03 PM) Quet: I don't know what I would say to the police. What could I say? No crime was committed, they would just say I was hallucinating.
(9:46:30 PM) spritegage: .... a woman?! What else did she look like? Familiar?!
(9:47:03 PM) Quet: She didn't look like anyone I know.
(9:47:37 PM) Quet: She was wearing a dark dress, either green or blue- I couldn't tell, it was dark- with long.. Something-coloured hair.
(9:48:18 PM) spritegage: and what did she say? If it was another language.... any words you can remember
(9:48:21 PM) spritegage: ?
(9:48:52 PM) Quet: It sounded really.. distant, like I could hear that she was talking, but I didn't hear the words, if that makes any sense
(9:49:32 PM) spritegage: like you could hear her talking worlds, but it was overcrowdd with rubbish?
(9:49:41 PM) spritegage: crowded*
(9:49:41 PM) Quet: Sort of..
(9:49:55 PM) Quet: Almost as if I was underwater, and she was on the surface
(9:50:00 PM) Quet: that sort of muffled noise.
(9:50:22 PM) spritegage: what was she holding?
(9:51:11 PM) spritegage: I can see youre a bit slow
(9:52:02 PM) Quet: She wasn't holding anything, if I recall correctly..
(9:52:32 PM) Quet: She had an outstretched hand, almost as if she was holding it out for me to grab, but the palm was facing towards me.
(9:52:59 PM) spritegage: oh i thought you said she was holding something, sorry.... like a high-five?!?!
(9:53:50 PM) Quet: In the same position, yes, but rather pointed down at me, lying on the ground.
(9:54:14 PM) spritegage: hmm... could it be a fae?
(9:54:46 PM) Quet: I don't know. I couldn't even see what was going on around me at this point, it was dark, and the world was.. warped, like I said.
(9:54:55 PM) Quet: As if it was fading away around me.

I guess.. Any ideas?

Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 37
Do you believe? : Of Course!!!!!!!
Faerie Experience? : a couple encouters
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: An experience of sorts...   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Wow!
That is very hard to believe.
Maybe it was a dream or a hallucination.
You can't really be sure.

View user profile
Quet
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: An experience of sorts...   Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

That's why I was hesitant to post it here. I really only posted it because Gage asked me to, I don't have any kind of evidence- for you, or for myself. It's just rather confusing.

Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: An experience of sorts...   Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:09 pm

When reading this experience, I am getting the sense that it IS genuine.

Certain Faeries (known as the Sidhe) are very tall. This woman sounds like one of the Sidhe.

I had a dream last month where I was in a wooded area and a tall woman with a dress was there talking to me.. I don't recall all of the conversation, but one of the things I do remember her saying was "This gift is not just for the whole World, it's for you too!" The conversation seemed faery related and the woman's face almost looked faery-like.

She was very tall.. about 7' tall.

So, never say never.. Just because you don't understand what happened that day doesnt mean it Didnt happen. One day you may meet this Sidhe Fae again in your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An experience of sorts...   

Back to top Go down

An experience of sorts...
Page 1 of 1