World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Sightings.... How to do it....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Sightings.... How to do it....   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:43 pm

If you laughed at the title of this you need to grow up.....

If you see any physical faerie or elemental being while not meditateing, this forum is the place to put it. We ask for as much evidence as possible....

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

I saw a glowing figure with swirling blue green silver and white colors doing the tinkerbell stance on my book case in my loft. Then I see a butterfly sometimes and it's always the same one. Then there are 2 wasps I see. That's it and I want to see more can you help please???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:48 am

Wow, that sounds like you definitely did see a Pixie on your loft!

know they are around you- and your area-- and you don't need a vivid encounter to connect with them you know. Just love them and acknowledge their presence- and leave sweet things out for them.
Also make little cottages and furniture and such for them if you can.

Address them in wild areas and in that loft area- I really think a Pixie went out of her/his way to appear to you - and they dont do that normally with humans unless they like you. Many humans they don't really care for too much because they cut down trees for $$, hurt animals for sport, etc..

I have never seen a pixie-- I've only seen that faery or Brownie that I mentioned because I asked God to show me-- and left the timing up to Him.

Seems you had a definite visitation!

The insects visiting you could also be one of them --- alot of times they will actually ride on top of the insect-- or they may enter within the insect to feel how it's like being an insect- for fun.

This afternoon I asked the Faeries and gnomes, elves, etc to come with me to church to hear the sermon (Faeries don't only hang out with the pagans you know!)

It was warm in Church so I almost fell asleep but startled awake by a boy's elven type face looking right at me in my mind's eye -- not visibly like my first encounter.
He looked spunky and had pointed ears and pointed eyes -- and had a smile on his face-- and I swear had freckles!

After that I listened to the rest of the service --(which was about keeping our ears attuned to hear God's still small voice and to always stay connected with Him)

When I went outside after Church there was this beautiful orangy black red butterfly (not a monarch either!) resting right in front of me on someone's car! There are few insects out in this area at this time of the year but no butterflies- they travelled south already!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:52 am

FaeCat, after I finished writing my last post, this popped into my mind:

Put out some shiny pretty things for that pixie you saw-- a polished crystal, etc or some pretty glass marble , etc. They love shiny things like that and if you put it up at the loft and tell that pixie it is for them- they would feel very touched :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

I have a few details I forgot to mention Lisa. The ironic thing is that the pixie visited me the exact day I started to believe in them. Also I have dreams I don't remember and I always feel more tired then when I go to bed. Could this be something. I also see little shifts in the atmosphere. I think the fae are with me every step and I also think that they are watching over me for God because I want so bad to have not just them but every magic creature in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 am

And yes I am very needy and am desperate to learn as much as I can from the fae. I want to learn how to heal with plants and who better to ask then the fae Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Fae Cat, God may be preparing you now for healing work later --where you will help others by using herbs and plants. Ask God to help you- and ask the faes als0. Read whatever you can about herbs and nutrition--

Alot of wild plants people consider weeds are actually very healing-- most weeds actually have strong anti-viral properties that can even fight influenza-- like the Swine Flu, etc. Of course, noone is allowed to advertise this or the FTC will fine you-- because it is considered a " conflict of interest" to the pharmacuetical drug industry.

I can give you info on many herbs and wildplants - I will put a list together for you-- and you can save it onto a text file on your computer and put it on a disc for safe keeping.

There are many people in Holistic Healthcare out there who are Holistic nutritionists or herbalists-- and who treat many with wild herbs as a career, s o you may want to keep this in mind for your future career.

The fae will help you- one of the things to do to meet them half way with this is to plant an herb garden in your home in pots or outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks lisa. I will keep this in mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

I love this website so much Exclamation You guys Gage and LIsa have helped sooooooooo much. Thank you and I hope the fae will bless you in many different ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 am

Thank you! and may you always be blessed with a connection to the Fae the rest of your life :-)

hugs
Lisa (Boldylocks) I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 am

Lisa you are so kind. You should be able to see the fae like Natalie can. You are so kind and if I hadn't been on real fairies I wouldn't have a bond that we have already formed. A bond of magic and hope love and god and I know the truth. Magical creatures do exist. One thing worries me. I was with my church group when I looked at all the boys and thought would they believe if I were to have a relationship with them. And I knew that they would come up with a no No I was telling myself I want a guy like Gage so wise and smart and already believes in the fae. That just got me scared and I wanted to get it off my chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi Faecat!!

Don't you worry about if you'll ever meet the type of guy that will see eye to eye with you regarding the faery. I never believed until much later in my life (like on May 31, 2008)

The guy that God has for you may not have the experiences you have had- but as long as he has an open heart and an open mind- then that's okay.

As long as he doesn't sneer over your experiences and his attitude is one where he keeps an open mind even if he wants to believe, but needs more help.
The keeping an open mind part is what counts. That proves he has an open heart and one day he will be ready for his own experiences.

luv, and have a beautiful Thanksgiving night and weekend :-)
Lisa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:04 am

Thank you Lisa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightings.... How to do it....   

Back to top Go down

Sightings.... How to do it....
Page 1 of 1