World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:46 pm

I had never seen a Faery before close up. I have seen flying sparkly lights in the past in our garden, but I dismissed them as my imagination.

Last year I met two Native American friends on a Ning.com forum (Crooked Arrow and Grey Wolf) who firmly believed in the Faes.. Crooked Arrow's Grandmother was a firm believer who introduced Crooked Arrow to some Faeries in Arizona when she was only 4 years old. They appeared for her and she never forgot. She credits them for helping her in her healing work now.

Grey Wolf met Fae several times in the woods. She mentioned to me one time how she had seen bright lights dancing in a circle from out her upstairs window. She put on her CD player and played music for them with her window open, and they kept on dancing. She's had other encounters as well.

Well, I know these women, and they arent' psychotic or deluded. I decided to put the matter in God's hands and wishing that I had their encounters, I found myself praying that I would be shown if faeries reallly were REAL after all.

A month went by, Then Memorial Day here in the U.S. I had Monday off from work and was looking forward to a nice long weekend of peace. My sister came over with her family that Sunday and my sister being who she is got into a huge scream match with my father. My father being as stubborn as he is was really obnoxious, and this left her screaming profanities at him, and pulling my little nephew away with her , slamming the door and telling him to go "down under" in so many words.

She also made some comments in front of my mother about how he had several affairs with numerous women behind her back when we were growing up. All of this was in front of my nephew who shouldn't have to hear this.

The home that weekend turned from a refuge from the World, to a place of tension, and resentment .. my mother wanting to leave my father and my sister encouraging her to do so because she couldnt stand him at that point.

My mood became depressed, and that following Monday, I wished I was back at work, than having a day off. (Usually I can't wait to get out of my job!) I sat on the toilet in our bathroom that Monday morning, May 31st. I stared depressed into a section of my messed up , unbrushed hair in the morning sunlight shining throughthe window.

While staring listlessly I became distracted from a small light brown face, the size of a U.S. dime looking back at me with total empathy reflected in her eyes. I blinked in shock, and looked again. She was still there and didnt seem to be aware that I was aware of her there. Like she assumed I couldnt see her. She kept looking at me as though she was feeling my pain.

I , now being distracted from my depression, stared at her and realized that my prayer had been answered at that moment. I stared at her and took note of her appearance.

I couldnt see wings because my hair was blocking all of her except her face. She had high cheekbones and a small tapered chin. She had a high forehead and delicate nose and mouth. Her eyebrows were elegant and her eyes were wide set and tilted upwards. They were long and oval and totally dark brown with no irises as in human's eyes.

She looked beautiful! I could tell she was shy and there was an innocence about her. Also, there was a sort of aristocracy about her. She noticed that I was gawking at her, and she looked a bit unsettled and embarrased, as if she was thinking, "uh oh, she sees me, I better disappear!" So she then disappeared. I only got to see her for about 1 minute. After she disappeared, I no longer felt depressed.. I felt very happy!!

I could not go running to my mother to share this with her like I do with everything else. Not THIS, because noone would believe or understand. I still havnt told her and I share everything with her. Forget telling my father.

I posted my experience on several forums and websites about Faeries becuase I want people to know that there is more out there than we realize.. more than I myself ever realized exists.

The Faery I saw was not evil. Me being a Christian, I can NOT tell my Christian friends at all because they think faieries are diabolic.. or lies of Satan to delude people, etc. Well let me just say that this encounter brought me CLOSER to God than before and when I looked into her eyes she had empathy and genuine love in her eyes. I can tell a person from their eyes, and I could tell she was from the side of Light.

Who are we humans to label things and say this is false, and this is true?

Since my encounter I 've been more environmentally minded and have become a tree hugger., literally!

I can't wait to die one day and see all that is out there. I hope I get to meet that faery again. I leave food out for her.. Thank you God for answering my prayer. It changed my life.

Last edited by Boldylocks on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:49 pm

I just want to make clear that I didnt make this up. This is something I can never share with anyone.. save for those who appreciate this sort of topic online. I like writing and poetry, but I don't believe in writing fiction and pretending that it is true. If I say something happend to me, it did.

hugs
Boldylocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Boldylocks wrote:

The Faery I saw was not evil. Me being a Christian, I can NOT tell my Christian friends at all because they think faieries are diabolic.. or lies of Satan to delude people, etc. Well let me just say that this encounter brought me CLOSER to God than before and when I looked into her eyes she had empathy and genuine love in her eyes. I can tell a person from their eyes, and I could tell she was from the side of Light.

I can't wait to die one day and see all that is out there. I hope I get to meet that faery again. I leave food out for her.. Thank you God for answering my prayer. It changed my life.

Im sorry, but..

*stands up and claps*

Good Job!!!!

Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:55 am

Oh my gosh!! Boldylocks your Lisa A.- gray eyes from real fairies.net!!!!! I have done the same thing you did and asked god to help me!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! You really touched me with that post!!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!! I hope we could be good friends!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:18 pm

lol looks like youve got some fans... Smile

Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm

You know it Gage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:03 am

Thank you so much Faecat and Gage for your kind posts!

I guess when you experience a miracle like that- it is not just for yourself but ends up being a blessing for other people too sunny

I would love to be your friend- and I already said a prayer for you both-- to get a meeting with another one some day on God's timing. It may be when you are very old too- so keep that in mind-- like in your 90's. Or it may not be. It depends on God's decision of when,where,etc.

I spoke with a woman on one of the Ning.com forums last year whose father is seeing them as clear as day in his bedroom. They love to play and have fun- and they are very sensitive beings who mostly keep thier distance from humans because our hard hearts hurt them and bring sadness. He enjoys having them there and he used to not believe in them when he was my age. Now in his 90's -- on his sick bed , he sees them and talks with them.

Hugs and thanks so much for your open hearts !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 pm

You have touched me so much with that post you made on Real Fairies. I hope that we can be such great friends and that we will both have the fae in our lives. I am going to try and get back on Gods good side. I have not been such a good sunbeam lately and I will start praying for all of me fae friends human or not. I thank you for the prayer and will like to think that your prayer had helped me recover from swine flu and I was very bad because I have asthma. Thank you for Blessings flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom   

Back to top Go down

Encounter with a Faery in our Bathroom
Page 1 of 1