World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

My expirience in another world/..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: My expirience in another world/..   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 am

This is a story from my very first steps into believing...

I love hiking in forests and mountains, my grandpa raised me that way (though i was raised by my parents:P)... Anyway once upon a time ( I love mixing fairytale story telling techniques with facts)
I was in Jupiter's Balcony, a place in Mt Olympus... The hiking team heard voices , coming from a place near the forest, voices singing a song that was taking us out of our world , letting us go....

I (along with my best girl (cousin) friend) was terrified and that kept us away from our pathway... In a few minutes , we were lost from teh others. I could hear grandpa shouting but he was nowhere.

Though I'm completely sure I was running away from the place the singers were, I got there. We, to be accurate.

There were 12 people, twelve ancient like clothed individuals, that were singing , hand to hand . It was magical. All I could do is watch them and I can describe them.

To people who have seen "different" things, they may have felt the power coming from people. It was like drinking wine ...Bottles and bottles , till you can't feel anything but you feel everything...

And hell I can describe them (to them who haven't understand I really believe they were the Olympians , but i don't believe they are Gods in the meaning of the word,but still the Olympians)..;

I c an remember some of them... The one and maybe stronger person of them was a woman... You couldn't but fall in love with her...She was hot as hell, but sweet as a mother's kiss.... She was so beautiful that i could do nothing but stop and stare..

The second "stronger" presense was definetely the blonde guy in there... He was bright and shiny and definetely someone that doesn't go of your mind..

Minutes later , Grandpa shouted , and we went away.. The music stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: My expirience in another world/..   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 am

A good friend of mine saw a girl too... It was Quet, actually

Surliat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 37
Do you believe? : Of Course!!!!!!!
Faerie Experience? : a couple encouters
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: quet   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 pm

I remember that ,Gage.
I think he post it on the forum too.
You should check it out.
It's not really like your experience though.
Also sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. Sad Sad Sad Sad

View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: My expirience in another world/..   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:11 am

lol thats fine, Surliat. Youre still 3rd poster!!! afro afro

Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: My expirience in another world/..   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Connor, wow is all I can say! I think who you saw were the Sidhe . These are ancient beings and Nature guardians. I read once that they use music to heal .

I heard a woman singing in my sleep.. right before waking up.. this was a week after my faery encounter. That week I was doing my best to be a good steward for the environment... even in the little things, like saving maple tree seedlings and repotting them, etc.

Then a week later, I heard a woman singing this verse right before waking up: "you are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious"

I guess the Sidhe were aware that I was finally showing love to plants and insects that I used to disregard before my faery encounter.

When I saw that faery in May.. a week before, she was a small slender being.. Her face was about the size of a dime. sHe was beautiful , even though she did not look human. She had no irises, but tilted dark chocolate brown eyes.

This woman who sang to me a week later sounded larger and taller.. like she was the size of a regular human if not taller . I don't think she was the same faery I had seen, but I think they worked together somehow.

That entire Spring changed my entire life up until now. I hope I can connect more with these Beings., Especially this Spring/Summer.

I no longer care about the things I used to any longer. It's more satisfying fo r me to be out in Nature now than in a Shopping Mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My expirience in another world/..   

Back to top Go down

My expirience in another world/..
Page 1 of 1