World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Ok... I HIGHLY recommend this video...

Its 12:49 PM and I did this. My animal guide is a white fox named Siberia...
And my guide is a large heavy man with brown hair and beard named Benjamen..

I feel so alive!!!

Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:19 pm

WowCongratulations, Gage.. I'ts so encouraging when we know we aren't really alone on this Earth-that we have guides.

Last week, I saw a female deer looking at me in my mind's eye. I also saw an image of my spirit guide.. He's an indian chief with a white feathered head-dress. I used to think Indian guides were hokey because it all sounds so stereotype. But here I am -- a skeptic- finding out that one of my guides is this Indian man. The deer was my totem animal that I saw. I bet the white fox is your totem animal. Check this site out for meanings of each animal: http://whitesparrowsanimalmedicine.blogspot.com/2008/11/34.html

I asked a Native American friend about it, and he told me that it was one of my guides making himself known to me, and that I should wait to hear his name.

Later while driving to work last week, I heard his name mentioned in my head. I never had this happen to me before. Now I feel his presence with me,and i've been playing some Native American music on my CD player now., since being aware of him.

His name is White Elk.. I know i am not the only one he guides. Spirit guides help more than one person. It's good that you acknowledged Benjamin. Now he can help you more effectively.

My Native American pal told me eveyrone does have a guide, but only a few recognize and acknowledge this.. and the more we acknowledge them, the more they can help us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:15 pm

How do I find my guides???? I want to learn how to use medicine for healing animals and humans so I need all the spiritual help I can get. Please e-mail me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 am

Hi Faecat!

I never knew I had spirit guides until I found out about White Elk being my guide, and I also found out that we all have guardian angels (sometimes more than one) They don't call attention to themselves unless there is a reason God wants you to know about their influence on your life.

The Holy Spirit is everyone's Spirit Guide- and our spirit guides will never speak opposite of God's Spirit.-- they are united with Love.

They 'd rather you focus on the Creator than on them but if you're meant to meet them before you die, they don't mind.

you can put this situation before the Creator- and tell Him that you would live to meet your spirit guide - but are leaving it up to Him on that also-- and wait and see.. you may have a dream with him/her !

What is strange is that I spoke with a Native American woman named Willow this past October- she gives native american readings at that holistic fair where I get my faery readings from too.
I told her about White Elk and she was shocked. She said that her great grandfather-- a very spiritual Native American man -- was named White Elk too. So I'm wondering if White Elk , my spirit guide, is also Willow's great grandfather! -- maybe that's why he was assigned to me also- to encourage Willow , since I always see her twice a year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did

PostSubject: Re: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

I have read online that your spirit guide can be anything from a beaver to a kid from the 90's! I hope I get a guide that will let me open up to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 am

What is a fairy reading???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!   

Back to top Go down

I MET MY SPIRIT GUIDE AND ANIMAL!!!!
Page 1 of 1