World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

my fairy dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jmbrown

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: my fairy dream   Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:12 am

two nights ago when i was sleeping i seen a small light shine so i thought it would be a fairy so i followed it it was a brownie and it was weird looking so i woke up but it was weird it looked as if it was running so it was like a little looking fellow and it had pointy shaped ears it was awsome and cool

Last edited by jmbrown on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up words)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 37
Do you believe? : Of Course!!!!!!!
Faerie Experience? : a couple encouters
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Faerie Dream   Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Is there anything else you noticed in your dream like if the brownie said anything or where you found the brownie? I know a couple of people who could interpret it if you want. Question Question Question Question

View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Lol... Surliat should know i have had many experiences with the brownies. Maybe you have actually shown a connection between Earth.

Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanks for sharing your dream! I'm a firm believer that these dreams are not just 'dreams" but a way they connect with us , since we are more open during the sleep hours than when we are fully awake.

Did you see this Brownie's face? I wonder if he looks anything like Brian Froud's paintings of some of these Beings. The faery I had seen last May could have been a female Brownie. She had tilted wide set eyes that were all brown with no irises. She looked beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 am

Wow! Now i am more determined than ever to find the boggart in my house. Lol, did you know there was a picture of a brownie on my birthday cake! Lol.. It was the old rendition of a boggsart from the "Spiderwick Chronicles"...

I really think this is interesting- both you and boldylocks!

Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 am

Hi Gage--I hope you one day see him/her! However, seeing isnt the most important thing. Just believing in them, loving them and making a place for them when mankind keeps taking places AWAY from them in Nature is the most important thing.

A friend of mine over at Faerie Magick recently had an awake experience and two dreams of various colored flying faeries in her garden--and one of them introduced herself to her in her first dream with them.

Here is here experience as copied from http://faerymagick.yuku.com/topic/47?page=2 :

"I did what you suggested the other night, when I heard the voice, I said hi how are you doing? I didn't get a response, but I did hear a noise in the other room. It sounded like knocking, when I investigated nothing was there. A chill ran up my spine, but I think that was nerves (lol).

Then today, my cat was acting funny didn't want to go into the kitchen (that's where I keep the food), it was faint, but again a voice this time it said: "scat now, cat, scat!"...my cat has been avoiding the kitchen area as much as possible. I moved the food into the dining room today. Fairies like animals right, can't imagine once saying scat cat scat. What do you think about this? My best friend thinks I am losing my mind (lol). How long does it take to get adjusted to this kind of thing? Were you scared the first time?"

Her 2nd dream:

"Just like before I was in my garden, but this time it was just me and tea rose, she was sitting on a rose petal watching me work. She said that she wished all humans cared as I cared, for the plants and the animals (that touched me). Then a look of sadness touched her sunny little face. It made me sad. I asked her if there was anything I could do, she smiled and said you are doing it now. Then she chanted this little verse, I don't know how I remember this: "More people will soon see the magic in the world that was once unseen. Mysteries once hidden soon to be revealed, the veil will be lifted, the world will be healed."

Then she vanished. I am not sure what to think about all this and I can't seem to get the chant out of my head. It's doesn't seem like anything bad, it seems like something good is going to happen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 37
Do you believe? : Of Course!!!!!!!
Faerie Experience? : a couple encouters
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am

That's strange.
Don't you ever wonder why faery encounters are usually when you're dreaming?

View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:58 pm

I think the reason is because when we dream, our mind is able to connect to the astral plane more. Also, the Fae have more unlimited options to get our attention.

After my original faery encounter in May--where I saw the faery/pixie face to face while wide awake, I had further experiences with the Fae either in a dream right before waking, or while almost awake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 pm

The week before Daylight savings time last Fall, I shut the alarm clock off and fell right back to sleep. While in a dream state as I was drifting back asleep, I had a "dream" that I was looking out of my hallway window to the rose bush below. A small white light flew from the ground below the bush up to the top part of the rose bush.

As I was watching it, I thought, "oh, that must be a faery!" And then I heard the words spoken in my head, "It is time"

This made me get right out of bed and get ready for work.! The fae were telling me "get up!"

Someone I spoke with who interacts with the fae mentioned that thier words were also symbolic about a spiritual awakening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

oh my gosh, i totaly agree. Actualy, it was an old theory of mine- how our sleep connects with the fae and astral plane.

Sorry i havent been on. Im very busy, sorry. Leys build this site back up, like it was before.

Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sat May 02, 2009 6:09 pm

That does make sense!

Also , the stage where you are just waking up from sleep- you can sometimes be connected with the Faery and the other Realms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gage
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 am

how does my theory not make sense?!?! Just asking, not to seem disturbed....

Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Mon May 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Ohh, I didnt say it didnt make sense.. I said it DID make sense! lol
("That does make sense!")

you may have read my sentence too fast . Sometimes that happens to me too when I read online.. !

Looking forward to Fae Day... hugs
Boldy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:02 pm

I had a dream once with this boy fae. It started out like I was just lying in my bed. The someone small was sitting on my windowsill. I heard them say hello and then it turned into a dream. It was really a strange imaginary dream! Can someone help. I'm new to this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Can someone ANYONE PLEASE find the meaning of my dream for me! It's going to bother me for a while! If you could please e-mail me!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 am

Hi Faecat., from what you were telling me over at the Real Faeries forum,

about how this elven type faery asked you to help him find a book-
It does seem that you were truly visited by a faery while you were asleep. The Fae are able to communicate with us in our sleep better- because our mind and soul is able to visit the astral plane (if that makes any sense!)

I really think you were communicating with a male faery ! I don't know about why he was looking for that book- and what the book was about, but hang in there-- Ask for him to come in more f your dreams in the future- maybe he can explain it :-)

hugs
Lisa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Lisa How do I do that? I haven't seen him since then. It would really be awesome if he was my special fairy. The one that is like your guardian angle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 am

Because Gage and others who want to know what Lisa and I are talking about (yes I singled you out Gage) I will post my dream on here for people to see.

It starts with me lying in my bed (this is in my dream) Then a boy fae says "hello" or "hi" I think it was "hi" though. Anyway I remember he had a brown long old jacket/shirt/dress with a buckle. He had a brown pointed cap with elf ears brown hair and blue eyes. He had light green wings shaped like his ears. He had white tights on with brown pointed shoes. He had a childish voice. He had to be very young because he didn't act like a very old Faery. We had to find a book he lost. It was small and leather bounded. Well we went to this bigger version of a Faery house. We went to this book case and was joined by another Faery I didn't see this ones face. He was dressed just like the first one. There were white flowers through out this house. Then I woke up.
What do you guys think of my dream Question Question Question Question If any of you know people who could tell me what this dream meant and I know it was a visit from the fae. flower

Those who believe in love, believe in the impossible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Also Lisa I would like to tell you about last night. I was lying in my bed half a sleep when I closed my and out of nowhere this image of a female fae appeared. She had orange hair like very VERY orange hair with pale skin translucent wings and a green dress like Tinkerbells. she was smiling and had her eyes closed. Have I been visited by the fae again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:05 am

Faecat, it really does seem apparrant to me that you are really being visited by the Faeries/Pixies-- I think they know that you are openhearted to them--

When you shut your eyes and saw that faery- it wasnt your imagination -because you were seeing her with your third eye --(what they call the "Minds Eye)

That happend to me a few times-but I was so shocked I shut my eyes and then reopened them- and the elf or faery was gone. :-( I hope I didnt offend them--so I did apologize to them later :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:36 am

That was really strange what happened. I closed my eyes and all of the sudden This fae girl comes But... I didn't flinch, I wasn't shocked I just kept my eyes closed and watched it fade. I have a sort of strange feeling and it feels very nice. Thank you Lisa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:50 pm

you're welcome :-)

Guess what! on the Real Fearies Forum, a person (I think her name is Tutti)
posted about how when she was at her aunt's house , she opened this book and a 1-2" faery flew out from the book . The faery had green skin and dark green hair--and a dress made from small leaves. She flew near her face, so she instinctively brushed her away by mistake- and ended up pushing her on accident. This faery yelled out in a small voice- then dissapeared.

Now she feels very bad because she doesnt want this faery to think that she deliberatly tried to swat at her. She is asking how to let this faery know she didnt mean it.

I said a little prayer that a message could get back to that faery---and when I did , I felt that I was heard :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 am

I will pray for the girl too. So that she doesn't have any angry fae on her hands. I will pray for all of my Fae friends. I hope you see a physical fae being soon. Speaking of that one morning I was sleeping and I opened my eyes a little and I saw a girl about my size dressed in a shirt and jeans standing there pointing something that was in her hand. When I opened my eyes fully she was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my fairy dream   

Back to top Go down

my fairy dream
Page 1 of 1