World of Fae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Fae experience/s EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Fae experience/s EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Fae experience/s EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Fae experience/s EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Fae experience/s EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Fae experience/s EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Fae experience/s EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Fae experience/s EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Fae experience/s EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fae experience/s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kittycat

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:51 pm

So hi! im new here! but i wanted to share. i recenlty found out about faeries and read about so many people believing in them. an me being me/ Rolling Eyes wanted them to be real an decided to leave out honey and stuff i read online that they liked. so anyways after the second day of leaving out offerings i got faerie rings in my yard!!! an as i knelt to examine one, i felt an invisible presence like shoot up. an i mangaed to look up fast enough to see the outline of a tiny head an wings on a back. the figure was the color of the moon. although i didnt clearly see any details like her face or clothes.i sat there entranced. an for some reason i cant really remember why but i ended up going back inside. i felt so at peace/happy afterword it was odd. :/ i like it but it freaked me out too. scratch anyways that same day ( im SO lucky Razz) i was searching for my cat outside, an turned an saw this bright blue ball of light with deep blue sparkles in it hovering in front of this bush. but a like 10sec later it was gone. i think it was because i blinked. i heard faeries cant leave your sight if your looking at them an will disappear sometimes if you blink.anyways i got the same feeling again an stared at the spot where it had been for what seemed like 1 min. but my mom said i outside for like 10min! my third experience happened today, i went outside for some fresh air in the middle of building my faerie house for the fae. (since they seem to randomly appear to me only when THEY want,an i can never get them to see them when i want) so i thought id be able to get to see them more often if i had a place for them especially. anyways i was walking an i heard this ring of a bell once,twice,a third time it was faint but how to say it? it sounded otherworldly an i cant really describe it. but it was a beautiful sound. i read that faerie's love bells. So yea thats it so far ,aside from randomly finding stuff for my fae house in the faiy rings. but i really want to see one up close T^T
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:44 am

Wow, t hat is DEFINITLY Faeries you encountered!

The only reason I had the encounter I did last May was because I actually prayed to God to show me if they were real. I want to be shown the truth- and not listen to those who say that they are all myths., etc.

Well-- a month after my prayers that God would show me on His timing, I had a very beautiful close-up encounter with a female Brownie or Faerie. I dont know what type she is- but because she had light brown skin and I saw her inside my home, I assume she was a "Brownie". She was actually resting on my hair looking at me.

I would not have ever seen her except God must have "lifted the veil" and allowed me to see her there for a few seconds. She herself, didnt even seem to realize that I saw her at first!

She had Love and empathy shining out of her eyes for me-- so I know she was concerned about me and definitely one of God's many types of workers.

I never believed they existed before this--but I WANTED to believe the truth--regardless what I , myself judge as the truth or not. I was shown, and will never forget, nor ever say "never"!!
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:48 am

P.S... Faeries do appear flying or hovering inside globes of colored lights, or they also appear as lights as well. People I know who have seen them outside and in thier homes noticed they definitely were not lightening bugs.- the lights were different colors many times.

One friend-- Ron Cordes, saw them in his bedroom flying around as light orbs or bubbles the first time he ever saw them.
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:18 am

umm.. Hi kittycat... did you register?
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm

I got this photo from someone who just recently took it from over at :

http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?p=30386#30386

This is what he posted:

"Well, walking back up the dry stream bed from our third trip out there, the energy was so much better, no more pain in anyone's bodies when walking out there, and healing was definitely happening.The orgonite was working well. We started back after dark because we wanted to find out if the orgonite had indeed attracted elementals enough to communicate with us. After some group meditation with intention to communicate with the flora elementals we started back to the truck. I had brought my camera with me for this special purpose and it gets pitch black out there, I'll tell you. My intention was to attract elementals and I mentally and verbally spoke out loud my desire to capture any elemental's image with the camera. I had done this with Sylphs many times, including UFOs, so why not the forest elementals, faeries being one of them.

When I returned home to review the pictures, this is one of the flash pictures at night of the dry stream bed, near to where a lot of orgonite was buried and near the suspected ambush sight.

This is the original full resolution photo.

Fae experience/s P6020097
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm

I was just read-reading KittyKat's encounter- Wow!! She definitely saw faeries or Pixies- Even that bell sounding three times is special.

KittyKat, I know what you mean about feeling that joyful feeling after being in their presence.. And, yes, they do only appear to humans
on their terms too! I heard it takes up alot of their energy to materialize and appear visible in the physical realm. I think they like you and were touched that
you made that little Faerie cottage for them.
Back to top Go down
kittycat

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: well   Fae experience/s EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:25 am

seriously? Very Happy i thought they didnt like me :/ ive read stories online that people had actually talked to and
befriended them and i hadn't even seen one that looked like a human!
actually, do you ever hear music that seems to come from nowhere?
i use to get this a lot around the time i started leaving out offerings for them
it was amazing the most beautiful music, so otherworldly i just cant
describe it :/ i get the feeling humans could never reproduce that sound! and whenever i heard it it like put me in a trance/i Loved hearing it, it was so magical sounding! Smile
(ever since i stopped leaving offerings i dont hear it anymore Sad )
it felt exactly like when i saw those fae, and once! omgosh! back in
may when i was really obsessed with them. i had read they are attracted to people singing or playing an instrument.
so i decided to "borrow" my sisters flute and play for them! Very Happy i had
been in a band before but it had been awhile since i played it but i thought i could still kinda play. turned out i was HORRIBLY wrong O_O
I sucked so bad. it sounded awful! so i couldn't play for them Sad so
i was kinda depressed about it and was sitting on my bed when i heard what sounded like my awful flute playing...
those faeries i swear theyre evil lol. they mustve heard me
play and mimicked me to make fun of me Razz i still cant believe it...
they did it three nights in a row off an on randomly during the night i would hear
my awful flute playing Razz i think in a way they were trying to cheer me up too Smile
I stopped leaving out offerings though,i was stupid, i didnt realize how blessed i was to
experience all i did. i thought it wasnt enough Sad i was so focused on seeing one,that
nothing else swayed me. i think ill start up leaving offerings again, i just hope they
will forgive my selfishness. Sad what do you guys think? i was thinking of making
them a feast and offering it as an apology.
i left an offering yesterday and got faerie rings again! im hoping
after i consistently leave offerings they'll come back and see me maybe.
jesus that was long...sorry. and i just registered now, im kittycat but my account isnt activated just yet :/ so it wouldnt let me use my name!
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 am

Hi again, kittykat! There's no reason to feel bad- just put out more snacks for them -- even if just once a week if you can't always get to.

Tell them out loud that you are sorry for letting things get in the way- and you appreciate them there.

There are many many kinds of Fae's as their are humans, And it does sound like something they would do play back your flute music . i don't get the feeling they were being mean- but that they felt that is typical of all human music to sound that way- and that must be what you like to hear-- so they were playing what
they thought you like to hear!

When I had my recent faery reading done this October, I asked the clairivoyant woman to ask the Pixies if they like the CD music I play for them.
They said that they think their music is much better- but they do like that didgerydoo australian instrument they hear once in a while from us humans...lol!

There are some faes that are meanspirited just as with humans. The fae are not free of ego as the angels are. Yet if you treat them with respect they will appreciate it.
I'd say in average, they are more of a child-like nature than humans, but yet they are intelligent -minus the arrogance. We humans often make them roll thier eyes alot
but they are so funloving that they are good sports.

Don't forget- leave the chocolate out for the Elventype ones and for the winged ones, anything sweet besides chocolate. The chocolate has an alchoholic effect on them.

The winged types love lemon especially from what I was told.

I've heard from others on other forums who have heard the fae's music out in the wilds or even in thier home- and they said the same thing- it is the most beautiful music
you ever dreamed of hearing- it is very otherworldly. Human's music does not compare.
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Lisa I was wondering how do you get a fairy reading done? I want to have one to see how strong I am in fae blood and see if maybe they want to show themselves to me but I think I am doing something
wrong.

I will never again put out chocolate for the winged fae. I also was at my sis. surprise party but ditched her and her friends. I saw the cat that the people own
who let us host her party at their house. Before I picked up some wrappers the son and his friends left on the ground and got some starbursts and dove chocolate. I was playing with the cat when she
jumped on the fence and left me alone.

I felt sad and alone so I unwrapped the candy put the chocolate and the starbursts on the wall where the cat left me and asked the fae to please get the cat to come back to me.
I checked on the candy but nothing had touched it so I left it alone. Like an hour latter when I was in the garage of the peoples house I saw the cat come out of the dark
rub against my feet then leave. I feel the fae fulfilled what I asked them. I feel happy knowing they're here with me. I want to say thank you to you Lisa.
May the fae be with you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi FaeCat, cat I think that the faery did appreciate those starburts (and elves, leprechaun-types and any unwinged fae can enjoy
the chocolate--just not the winged ones.

They will not eat the candies physicially- but they hover over it to enjoy it's essence. Just make sure the candy is unwrapped.

IT could very well be that one of them did make t he cat come back to you before you left :-)

Now you don't have to have fae blood to connect with the Faery-- they would love to see all humans acknowledge them and work with them instead
of against them.

A faery reading is a 10, 15, 25 minute or longer session with a clairivoyant person who ccommuniates with the faerykind. She/he will relay messages to you
from the Faery folks-- These clairivoyants are usually found at holistic fairs--- but I would pray before having a reading done, because there are negative spirits
out there that will pretend they are angels or anything just to fool humans.

Hugs
Lisa (Boldylocks)
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Well I thank you for this and I will try to find the nearest Holistic fair in my area. I have a question though. When I was first learning about the Fae which is surprising because that was earlier this year. Wow the time really has gone. Anyway I read something about this lady who left out some fruit and rose petals for the fae and there were little bite marks. Can you explain this for me?
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 am

Hi! I heard of people have evidence like that left behind by the fae's also
A person I talked with left out some sweetened condensed milk in a dish for them and saw little footprints impressed in the milk the next day (sweetened condensed milk is very firm and thick)

All I could t hink is that the faery left the little bite marks for fun- to show the human that they did enjoy it--
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:32 am

That is very funny. I thought like the fae would eat it if the wanted. Thanks for clearing that up for me and I hope to get bite marks and footprints!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fae experience/s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fae experience/s   Fae experience/s Empty

Back to top Go down

Fae experience/s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Fae :: Sightings-
Jump to: