World of Fae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Playing with the Fae :-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Playing with the Fae :-) Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Ever like to dance inside your home when noone is around? I love doing this and I know the Fae love it when we humans let our hair down and just have fun!

When outside of your home- around the yard and natural areas, invite them to come inside at night because you are going to put some music on.

Put out some snacks for them and then just put on the CD to your favorite upbeat music-- I'm not talking rock Club music, but the uplifiting vibe type music with a beat. Just dance and swirl around your room and don't give a care how you look like-- just be a kid, and know that the Fairies are dancing with you-- and some elves are probably laughing at you as well but they also feel refreshed that someone from the human-kind has lightened up a little.

Last Summer I had the music on all the time for the Fae- Now I put it on when I know my parents won't yell upstairs for me to shut it off.
Last July- while I had music on for the Fae, I went downstairs for something and was talking with my father in the living room. Out of the corner of my eye, I distinctively saw a sprinkling of pink lights dancing around the ceiling while the music was playing upstairs!! I felt so happy!

This was the same sparkly pink spray of lights I saw fly over the apple tree near the faerie garden after I put a crystal there inside a carved attractive stick they gave me.

Here is the music I like to play for them:

1. Anything Celtic with a beat-- Norma Jean, I bet that Leprechaun would love that! ;-)

2. Enya

3. Loreen McKennitt

4. Native American modern style music-- I love this and feel close to the Indian spirits when I play this.. You could dance with this and send Reiki all over the Earth at the same time even if your'e not attuned to reiki.... just because this music opens you to the Great Spirit who sends vibrations of love and compassion out of you while you dance to the music..

5. Nickle Creek

6. Celtic Woman-- especially thier song, "Last Rose of Summer" where you can visualize yourself flying with the Fae over mountainsides and oceans.

7. Delerium's album, Nuages Du Monde-- specifically their last song on the album, "Apparition" --the most beautiful sad, ethereal , comforting song I ever heard

8. Baka Beyond's "Spirit of the Forest"

9. Medieval Babes

10. Celtic Legend

11. Casting Crowns-- Has some beautiful works with inspiration

12. Medwyn Goodall's "Island Bliss"

13. Ryan Farish "From the Sky" and "Everlasting"

14. Any of the new age upbeat selections you can listen to over at Wegmans' or Target

15. B-Tribe "Spiritual Spiritual" Love their song, "She walks through the fair"

16. The Pure Moods' collections-- all of their collections are beautiful and varied. They were the first I started playing for the Faeries.

There's more, but I have to pull out all my cd's to check them out. I also like Gregorian Chant music with a beat-- a group I like is "Master of Chant"

Anyways, by you just having fun and dancing out of pure joy-- and you don't have to dance erotically to have fun folks.... you are uplifiting the vibrations of the atmosphere and it will send ripple effects to the realms above Earth. Dancing as a child would dance-- as a Native American Tribal person would dance-- for love of God and love of Mother Earth- and for love of all.... and for the joy of it as the faeries dance as they raise the vibrations everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:26 pm

That is very odd.. I have GOT to try it sometime!
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm

It's worth it---- When you are outside, in a spot where no human can hear you-- announce to them that you are going to be putting on music inside for them-- and to come on over.

Put out some treats-- like lemon italian ice, or other sweet treats on small paper plates in your room. Open the window.

Then put on the music and just dance and expect that they will have heard your invitation and will dance with you! Your dancing will raise the energy vibrations to a higher vibration and will actually be a blessing for this Planet and wild animals, trees, etc.

Many of the Native Indian dances were like t his-- they spread joyful energy.

It doesnt matter how good a dancer you are-- just move any way you want !

I just finished dancing to some Native American music CD's... (Sacred Spirit ) and my mother just yelled upstairs for me to turn it down.. heh heh... but the fae can still hear it ;-)
Back to top Go down
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie
Surliat

Female
Number of posts : 37
Do you believe? : Of Course!!!!!!!
Faerie Experience? : a couple encouters
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Cool!   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

That sounds really cool! I'll try it sometime when I can. Where can I get the Native American music? Also sorry for being so unactive during the summer. I was pretty busy that time and got lazy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:15 am

Hey found a website with some music choices for anyone who want's to check it out.
http://www.fairiesworld.com/fairymusic.shtml
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 am

thanks alot Faecat! i bookmarked that link to check it out later. I see they have the Faery Night Songs there by Gary Stadler

Now if anyone wants to check out the Native American Music

Google "Sacred Spirit" and Sacred Spirit II" online. Barnes & Noble sells it and you may be able to find it on other websites like amazon.com
Back to top Go down
Faecat
Pixie
Pixie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you believe? : I can't imagine my life without them
Faerie Experience? : Had 1 dream and had them say hi to me. Also saw one in my loft. Hope I can have the very rare direct enconnters like Boldylocks did
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 am

No problem Wink just glad I can help another daughter of god Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Fae :-)   Playing with the Fae :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with the Fae :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Fae :: General-
Jump to: