World of Fae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi Faerie Lovers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:37 pm

I don't know how I never posted on this site before! I was reminded of this forum after I received an email stating my account was cancelled due to inactivity. I'm glad I got that email, because now I bookmarked this forum and will be coming back!

I have plenty to share with you all about some incidents and encounters I've had with the Faery Realm.

It IS real. I never believed .. until May 31st last year when I had an encounter in my bathroom of all places.

My preconcieved ideas of what is and isn't out there was changed forever. I'm 45 years young.. will be 46 this May, and all my life I WANTED to believe in fairies, but being the sceptic I normally am, I felt that I would be fooling myself to think they existed. It took me this long to discover I was wrong, so if you are young now., never say "NEVER".

I'll be back online tomorrow and the weekend to share some things. It's 1:35 A.M right now over here (Pennsylvania) YIKES! so I better get to bed for now!

Thanks for approving my request to rejoin..

Boldylocks
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm

No problem! I hope to see you around! Well, we are expanding. Im should be thanking YOU for coming back! lol... so.. post this in the forum. Id love to hear of your experiences. Im Gage, founder of World Of Fae (WoF)... So I hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:10 am

Nice to meet you! I plan on stopping by here at least once a week .. and more often when my life slows down. I have much to share and to learn.

I love how you designed this forum.. I'ts very easy to navigate and I feel a good energy here. Don't be surprised if Faeries are not aware of your forum.

I was compelled to restore an old MSN faery community (Faery Talker) over to another network this Fall because MSN is doing away with all of thier Forums. The moderator of the Forum I restored was in his 50's and the last time he posted was in 2005. Since then, I don't know what happened to him... He could have died for all I know.

So we got the entire forum moved over to freeforums.org to save it,. and now it is restored. I have to admit I like the way you designed your forum better than the way our new one is designed!
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 pm

lol. I am actually a member of the new Faerie Talker...
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:49 pm

That's right, I think you are a member there!.. Welcome !

rabbit
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:51 pm

lol.. can you show me around the ft site later? ill need help...
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 pm

hi! here's the link to Faery talker http://faerietalker.freeforums.org/fairy-talker-f2.html If you want to get to where all the discussions are, and your on the home page.. click on the Faery Talker title.. it should bring you to the discussions. let me know if you are still having trouble navigating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Faerie Lovers!   Hi Faerie Lovers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Faerie Lovers!
Page 1 of 1