World of Fae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Faery's Message to The Humankind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

A Faery's Message to The Humankind Empty
PostSubject: A Faery's Message to The Humankind   A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Below is an alleged authentic message given to my friend Ron Cordes, by a Faery that he has been communicating with. She gave him the words to type in his blog. Rons' been havng encounters with faeries, elves and now gnomes for several years now. He wrote a book on his experiences and has been very nice in responding to my questions and emails. I asked Ron if he could tell the faeries that he speaks with that they are welcome here any time. He replied that they thanked me and ask me to put out some snacks for them. The winged Faes love chocolate but have a hard time tolerating it, but the elves and gnomes love it and have no problem with it, they said.

So, I put out organic toaster tarts for any visiting fae's, and chocolate for the elves and gnomes. Then that morning.. I awoke to find my polartec blanket wrapped around my head in the exact fashion as St. Francis of Assisi's hood on the St. Francis of Assisi statue I have near my bed. I also telepathically heard a woman's name spoken to me RIGHT before waking up to see how cool the blanket looked . I knew the faeries had something to do with this because even with Ron, they love arranging his hair when he is asleep..lol!

I told Ron about what happened and he confirmed that the woman's name was one of the faeries that visited his home in the past. He sent me his book, and sure enough, she was in there. Since then I've felt Elves present in my room.. and had some experiences with my music box playing a few times one night. It was so cool!
So in light of these recent expereiences, I feel in my heart that Ron is telling the truth. Here is what one faerie had him record on his blog.. and it shows how the Faerie Realm is exasperated with humans and our general behavior.

"Today we address those comments that appear on the blog entries as mere (?) question marks. We understand these as no direct understanding of our existence because if you had any knowledge of our presence, here aside you in this dimension, there would be no question mark.

Our entries are usually fun filled days and nights with one of our human families (Ron and Karen) but sometimes we must get philosophical for an understanding to take place between our Humankind brothers and sisters. We are souls of extended life and we live mainly in the fifth dimension. We are by all means your equal as a God given soul but we have learned many lessons in the same life form. For the most part, the human experience is 12 or more lives and this has been the time in which you have been given to learn your lessons. We average 1800-2900 years in existence so we ask you to consider this when you address us as a novelty.

No single being could love you more than us. Please understand that your angels have closeness with the “Creator of All Things” that we recently began to understand about 800 years ago. We do not portend to fill this need for your light bodies but we are the path for many. And for those of you: when you soon waken to your lives as Faery in the human experience you will come to know your need for us in your lives at this time. In this instance we are your spiritual light. We are food and drink for your flesh and we are here to show you the way to your spiritual end. We love you and show this in comedy much of the time but we can be very angry if you wish this. We have feelings as you but we are honest which allows us to forgive and love in place of hate and arrogance.

The time is here for you to understand your spiritual roots; you may be many things in many galaxies. At this point we address you as the Humankind, arrogant and lost. You may not like what the message is for you but understand that this is the path you have chosen to follow to this point. We are sending you the message of the Christ and the love that that “Creator of all Things holds for every part of the creation; please do not confuse one with the other. We are not oddities or play things for your enjoyment but we live as your equals only more intelligent because we have followed this message without dither.
We hear every word spoken, or unspoken and in this we know the truth about you.

Mother Earth’s time draws nearer to an end because of you! Do you not see this? Your quest for the spiritual light is not only tardy but could be futile. If this sounds like a scolding, it is. You must do the work on yourself and not your brother or sister if bonding with the ethereal is of concern to you. I am but one of the messengers at this critical point for you. However, I bring the message that you need to hear. Please accept us for what we are, the keepers of this planet. We ask you to awaken to your duty to be at our side in this the last possible battle for the light. At stake is not only your soul but the soul of our Mother Earth. Love is the truth and love is your lighted path. Signed, the earth’s humble servant, D."
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: A Faery's Message to The Humankind   A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Elves to author Penny Kelly.. (1987) during her first encounter with them, mentioned in her book, The Elves of Lily Farm ( a true story)

"Ye are out of balance and yer standard of living is so close to a nightmare that we are sure ye must all be asleep."
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: A Faery's Message to The Humankind   A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 pm

May I have a link to his blog?

Lol.. toaster tarts? lol! Atleast it is better than a tv dinner... xD
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Quet
Mod
Mod
Quet

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: A Faery's Message to The Humankind   A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:03 am

I would also like to see his blog, if possible. This sounds like an amazing experience, but it would be better to read it in context.
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Faery's Message to The Humankind   A Faery's Message to The Humankind EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:49 pm

sure you guys! : http://tribes.tribe.net/afaerytale

By the way.. yes, there are guy winged faeries as well as female faeiries. This also goes for elves as well. People tend to think all faeries are female.

As of right now, he emailed me that all but one winged faerie has stopped visiting him, and it seems they withdrew to allow him to work with elves and gnomes for now. One winged faerie is still working with him as a sort of guide though. He emailed me that and hasnt mentioned it in his blog. He is a little depressed that the winged fae mostly all left without any goodbyes. Maybe one day they will pop back in his home. But for now their is now a Gnome named Samson that is visiting him and one winged faery. He hasnt mentioned this in his blog yet.

His blog has all the older visitations from the winged faes and a few gnomes that he had originally recorded in his journal.

The gnome, Samson also left a message for mankind and had him type it in his blog as well. That is the most recent post.

Here is his website where you can order his autobiography : http://www.afaerytale.com/intro.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Faery's Message to The Humankind   A Faery's Message to The Humankind Empty

Back to top Go down

A Faery's Message to The Humankind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Fae :: General-
Jump to: