World of Fae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fae

Welcome to WoF! World of Fae is a new forum to share your experiences with faerie folk, pixies, paranormal, magical creatures, devas, and elementals!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
World of Fae day is coming soon!!!
Latest topics
» bialowieza hotele z basenem
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm by Guest

» lignans flaxseed
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm by Guest

» comparison cost dating online services
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:41 am by Guest

» noclegi f
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am by Guest

» гинеколог после родов
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional Website Creator
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 am by Guest

» Ice Drugs Undercover Hell House
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele szczyrk z basenem
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am by Guest

» benefits of salmon fish
World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm by Guest

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

World of Fae Day!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male
Number of posts : 121
Do you believe? : Yes, most definately!
Faerie Experience? : 3 to 4 years
Registration date : 2009-01-17

World of Fae Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:17 am

Some time next month we shall be celebrating Fae day!!! The website has its own holiday!!! We will need to:

Set a Date

Make up the customs

Get everything ready

So lets celebrate the grand invisible world of the fae. Now it is your turn, what should we do to celebrate "Fae Day"? When? How?

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://worldoffae.forumakers.com
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie
Surliat

Female
Number of posts : 37
Do you believe? : Of Course!!!!!!!
Faerie Experience? : a couple encouters
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: yipee   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:25 pm

That sounds fun and perfect for spring. I'll tell you some of my plans as soon as I think of something.
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:42 am

lol well i was thinking of... well.. er, ill need help on this one. Spring would be perfect, so first lets set a date. A saturday.... Once we get a date i'll make a timer for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Number of posts : 81
Do you believe? : Definitely now.
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:13 pm

hi! Why not May 30th? Or else May 23rd? Both are Saturdays.

May 31st is the day I saw that faerie last year- so it would be a special day for me too. If that is a bad day-- the 23rd is also good :-)
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:20 am

okay...
May 30th, is that okay?
What should we do?
Stay online or do something outside? Should we stay connected?

I am doing a presentation for my class on World of Fae, and hopefully I will get people to be on May 30th...
Back to top Go down
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie
Surliat

Female

PostSubject: hmm   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:55 pm

I think we should do something outside. recycle. do something to help the enviroment. leave something out for the faes. stuff like that. flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female
Faerie Experience? : One Vivid one last May, and many several up until now.. I love the Faes!

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi! I think we should do anything for the Environment -- pick up litter, etc near our home -- and planting in the yard, etc.. Whatever comes to your mind for the environment. Signing online petitions to help wild animals, etc, also counts.

Then after we are done, we should put out snacks for them

Then in the evening, we should all connect online here and post what we did for the Faery folks--
Back to top Go down
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie
Surliat

Female

PostSubject: ok   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok then. What kind of snacks though?
Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 am

Faery cakes!!! (those bread things)

Maybe porridge? xD
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 am

Alright, here. I think I have it all:

SCHEDULE

1. Pick up litter, help the environment
2. (Optional) Look for Faes,
3. Relax, read, rejoice, look on the website, heal chakra, feel good
4. At 10:00 EST, Bring out food for the fae, and sit down in the garden, or wherever and close your eyes and relax and wait for anything to happen. (Is the time alright?)
5. Go on the website and tell what happened. (Did you experience anything, etc.?)
6. Go to bed.
7. Next day, see what happened to the food and try to sit down and relax one more time, saying thank you.
8. HAVE FUN!!!

When should we do it? Sorry, I was so busy this weekend. I swear I wont forget anymore!!!!
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi ! I ended up being over my sisters home this weekend-- helping my mother watch my nephew while my sister and hubby went to Niagra Falls!

I still ended up doing things for the faes-- like played with my sister's two dogs and 2 kittens and spent time with my nephew. Also cleaned up his messy playroom.

Then today I fed the birds and picked up some trash-- put out some snacks forthe Fae's and played some music for them.

I like your schedule though- so do you think we can try for this Saturday? !

Boldylocks
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 am

alright, we can try. Here, I'll even put a countdown:

<embed src='http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/countdown.swf?name=World of Fae Day!!!&year=2009&month=6&day=6&hour=0&minute=0&second=0&tcolors=0xffffff&colors=0x000000' quality='high' wmode='normal' bgcolor='0099ff' width='500' height='100' name='countdown' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' />
Back to top Go down
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie
Surliat

Female

PostSubject: Yay!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm

That sounds great! I like the schedule. Now I know how I'll spend World of Fae Day. I hope everyone has an enjoyable day. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 am

Alright. Well here's a supplies list of what we'll need:

Garbage bags (duh)
Faerie cakes (or a fae snack of any kind)
Photo camera or cell phone
Video Camera
A stone for meditating (optional)
An open mind

Anyone have access to these things?
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Alright. Well I just changed the forum suitable;e for World of fae day. Im up at my grandparents, one of the best homes for the fae. Its so beautiful. Goodnight everyone and God bless.

Have a good day
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi! since it was raining here all day today, (I picked up litter near a beautiful Creek/wooded area near my home last night instead. I felt Elves and faeries presence at the hill over where I was picking up the trash... and I felt a sense of happiness. I will be putting out some snacks tomorrow and doing some walking with the Fae and Elves/gnomes in mind -- tomorrow is supposed to be nice and sunny :-)

I'll fill you all in on anything that happens.

Hugs
Boldy
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 am

Well there isnt much litter here, and tonight i shall put snacks out for the fae. Its 11:15 EST for me now.
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Yesterday was beautiful for the World of Faery Day! I went for a walk and picked up more garbage-- lots of aluminum cans, etc., and I felt an upbeat presence with me as I walked through the Countryside roads.

I did ask the Fae, Elves, Gnomes, Pixies to be with me. I stopped at an old barn and soaked in the visual of the green farmland and the barn swallows playing in the air-- flying in and out of the barn window and perching on the telephone wire near the road. It was so beautiful that I started to cry. Something touched my heart - and I am not one to normally cry or get emotional.

Walking back, I felt like dancing and playfully touched /petted all the leaves on the trees I walked under to get back to my home.

When I went back, I tended the faery garden . The little girl next door gave me some pieces of wood that I was able to make a faery table out of -- it was a so eerily perfectly round piece of wood that she found in her yard.

I put out some fruits and seeds for the birds and chipmunks-- and they gobbled everything up. I put some snacks outside for the fae and Elves/Gnomes. To put the food inside at this time of year attracts the ants inside and I dont want my father using harmful pesticides.

Walking down to the duck pond, I found a dead duck on the side of the road that was hit by a car. I prayed for it's soul and as I prayed, I again felt the faery's present and felt they were also saddened by the duck's loss.

When I went to sleep last night, I keenly felt a loving presence with me-- so much so that I told the Fae to please make themselves comfy while I slept.

Today was a continuation of Fae Day for me. Before going to church, I was led to bring a bunch of baby maple tree saplings to our local State Park so they can plant them there. Our Maple tree keeps having baby seedlings :-)

Then later I went online and started writing letters to my State senators, and local newspaper voicing my opinion on why our Governor should not shut down 35 of our State Parks in Pa as he plans to. In church today I put the entire situation before God's Throne for prayer. The little girl next door is also praying for the parks- especially the State Park near my home where all those baby Maple trees from our yard went to.

I am presently playing music for the Faes right now while I am surfing the computer readng faery encounters and sightings. I will be going outside pretty soon and will meditate outside in the night- I may not see a faery this time, but I feel they will be there :-)
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 am

That's wonderful. I know Pa is a beautiful place, and destroying the parks would be terrible! I live nearby, and i thought we were so far away. Just be careful not to give out an adress. lol.

I'm so happy for you, and a little jealous. Wink
Back to top Go down
Boldylocks
Fairy
Fairy
Boldylocks

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Gage!

I continue to pester God about asking for intervention so they don't shut down those 35 parks. The editorial I wrote to the one newspaper made print- which made me very happy. Most people in my State are not even aware that the governor has this in his budget plans. Most folks are too busy watching American Idol , etc, to really follow up on what is happening around them.

I got a phone call from the other editor of the other newspaper and she also wants to print my letter in their editorial too. This is a miracle for me- and Higher forces are at work here.

Alot of my passion to save these parks has alot to do with the Faery-- The natural land they enjoy keeps being taken from them. Wildlands are quickly dissapearing. In good economies, they are swallowed up by Urban Sprawl and Industry clearing land to build. In poor economies, they are sold off to the nearest bidder and protected land no longer becomes protected.
Back to top Go down
Surliat
Pixie
Pixie
Surliat

Female

PostSubject: Yay!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 am

I hope you succeed in saving those parks, Boldylocks.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Gage
Admin
Admin
Gage

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 am

me too. is there any chance you can post the letter on the site? wed love to see it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Fae Day!!!   World of Fae Day!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Fae Day!!!
Page 1 of 1